We are looking for a new Studio Manager to run our vibrant Bethnal Green office. This role would suit someone with a positive, approachable personality and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude. Other key attributes include excellent communication skills, strategic methodical thinking and the ability to multitask.
Key responsibilities include:
• Being the first port of call for callers and visitors.
• Managing the studio environment, supplies and services.
• Managing the CEO’s diaries and shared company calendars.
• Booking all company travel, accommodation, Visas etc.
• Managing the meetings calendar and meetings rooms.
• Maintain our office culture, communications and celebrations.
This role requires proficiency in:
• Mac computers.
• Microsoft Office.
• Outlook email and calendars.
All candidates should be fluent in English.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience.